Give your feedback of T-Mobile for up to $100 Reward #95381094

1 view

Daisy Delekta

Apr 22, 2022, 1:11:04 PM4/22/22
to arta...@googlegroups.com

84358969-T-Mobile 49623838

Dear Client,

T-Mobile's mission statement says ?Redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation?.

In order for T-Mobile to persistently enrich our products & service, we would like your opinion.

Complete the short survey about T-Mobile to select your promotional bonus of up to $1OO.OO value.

Click Here for up to $1OO Reward for your feedback

We appreciate your time and input.

l26- E  TWENTY-THIRD STREET NEW.YORK NY. lOOlO- U.S.A.

This notice was intended for arta...@googlegroups.com

No longer wish to receive this email?, Go_Here

74327901.95381094