T-Mobile is offering up to $1OO Reward for your opinion #13691654

Bridgette Itkin

Apr 24, 2022, 10:10:27 AM4/24/22
to arta...@googlegroups.com

39976483-T-Mobile 56853298

Dear Client,

T-Mobile's mission statement says ?Redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation?.

In order for T-Mobile to continuously innovate our products & service, we would like your opinion.

Complete the short survey about T-Mobile to select your survey reward of up to $100.00 value.

Go Here for up to $1OO Bonus for your opinion

We appreciate your time and participation.

l26' E  23RD Street NewYork New-York IooIo- U.S.A.

This content was delivered to arta...@googlegroups.com

To edit your subscription options, Continue Here Now

80141979-13691654