(Update) More Old Art Bell Shows On my Google Drive. Updated Linkz. Sorry for the confusion guys.

FrankOMundO

Jan 11, 2014, 8:31:03 PM1/11/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
01-11-2014

To my fellow Bell Addicts, Here is a lil sumthin I put togetha just to get us thru. I listen to some of these shows over and over again. some r such classics. I have plenty more. but i cant get enuff. so if anyone else has sum bell treasure stashed on tape, please feed it to me. I will b forever indebted to u. thank u all. Have fun.

I started to make torrents out of these files. Then i knew NOONE but me would seed them. So u guyz r stuck with this method for now. I just don't like the idea of having them linked to my email. So hurry up and download them so i can keep it movin'.   Enjoy ......

Cheers !!!      FrankOMundO .......

The New Link Is Below ..

FrankOMundOs Pix - A Mixed Bag of Old Art Bell Shows