Re: REQ: July 9, 1991 - Coast 2 Coast with guest Eric Klien

Josh Steuer

Aug 15, 2014, 10:52:22 PM8/15/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
If it's out there, along with the 1993 show you're looking for, it hasn't surfaced. There's no 91 shows that have surfaced and i think only a couple 93 shows. The earliest is the Jong Lear show.

On Friday, August 15, 2014, <in...@thedeaduniverseproject.com> wrote:
Hi there!

Any chance does someone have a copy of this show? It turned into a 3 hour interview with the phones ringing off the wall and would love to track down a copy. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks so much!

Will