ArtBell Repository is open!

William

Feb 26, 2013, 11:37:47 PM2/26/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I have decided that the ArtBell Repository ready enough to be opened.
In it you will find:
2004-2012 complete years as individual shows.
19xx-2003 shows, with great selection.
A folder with the fineart/u7 stream files (updated every few days)
Other ArtBell stuff like his website, audio book, etc.

I invited you to poke around and find all it has to offer. I believe it is one of the largest collections on the web (180+gb) besides torrents. There are dupes and garbage, but I haven't had time to clean it up.

email co...@willstare.com for access.

If you are interested in contributing, please let me know at co...@willstare.com.

Thank you to frankOmundO, Malacoid, and a few others for uploading their stuff.

khamel...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2013, 8:40:51 PM2/28/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hey man, cant tell you how awesome it is that you started this.  Are you still letting people download from it? Could ya hook me up :)

rel...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2013, 6:34:54 AM3/5/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, you have probably everything Art Bell there is to be found at this moment. AjaXplorer works great, super download speeds - thanks again, that's exactly what I was looking for!

William

Mar 5, 2013, 12:33:00 PM3/5/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com, rel...@gmail.com
I'm glad it worked out well for you. I don't like that ajaxplorer zips the files because it takes a while, but there isn't any other way to do it over a website.

Jay Bird

Mar 6, 2013, 2:16:45 AM3/6/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Could you give me access to your ArtBell Repository.

Thank you,

Jay

Lisa Young

Mar 15, 2013, 8:50:38 PM3/15/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I just sent you an email.
Thank You!

mike alden

Mar 15, 2013, 9:48:03 PM3/15/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for access as well, thank you!

Will

Mar 15, 2013, 10:12:45 PM3/15/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike, could you please send an emial to co...@willstare.com? Thanks

gustine

Mar 21, 2013, 3:25:27 PM3/21/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Note that Will's site as of yesterday is partially open with no login needed.  There are 12 collections 1992 to 2003.  The Halloween collection doesn't work for me.

Will

Mar 22, 2013, 8:39:19 PM3/22/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the heads up gustne, I update the ghost to ghost link.
Message has been deleted

isa...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2013, 8:12:05 AM6/28/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,
1st of all, thank you so much.

Is it possible to download a whole folder? I have a zip file that won't open. It says it's invalid. Did I do something wrong?
Thank you again

Sean

Jun 28, 2013, 9:39:04 AM6/28/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Can I get a link to the repository ?
Thanks !

Sean M

Will

Jun 28, 2013, 4:47:20 PM6/28/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com, isa...@gmail.com
Hmm... if it is invalid you could try downloading it again... if you still have problems i'll take a look and see if i can replicate it. email me at co...@willstare.com if you have any more questions. thanks!

Will

Jun 28, 2013, 4:47:30 PM6/28/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com

howard.b...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 9:41:33 PM1/24/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will - fantastic work. I'd like to check it out. thanks.

shadow...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 12:15:58 AM9/3/17
to artaudio
pllz send me a link to your site...thanks

timothy Pate

Sep 3, 2017, 1:41:45 AM9/3/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great look forward to downloading some files. I have a brand new 3 terabyte hard drive. My i have a link?

Majora X

Sep 3, 2017, 7:31:59 AM9/3/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to get a link as well?

Bosco

Sep 3, 2017, 8:29:44 PM9/3/17
to artaudio

Please, I could also use a link

Kham

Sep 3, 2017, 8:54:18 PM9/3/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I think they made a torrent of this now.  Around 60gb and 1340 files.   Might wanna get in on that in case this doesnt pan out.

Timothy Pate

Sep 3, 2017, 10:01:41 PM9/3/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I believe these are old messages.

Kham

Sep 4, 2017, 12:09:11 AM9/4/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Oh ok, weird, just getting them now.  Cheers

Will

Sep 4, 2017, 4:12:37 PM9/4/17
to artaudio
Same I just got notified as well. Send a request via the form if you'd like access.

Timothy Pate

Sep 4, 2017, 5:00:35 PM9/4/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I would love acess

On Sep 4, 2017 1:12 PM, "Will" <will...@gmail.com> wrote:
Same I just got notified as well. Send a request via the form if you'd like access.

Nathan Thomas

Sep 4, 2017, 7:36:05 PM9/4/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I have A TON of shows still from the old repo site that got shut down.  I sent some A few years back to the admin of the project, but I finally got every show together and categorized, if there is any that you are missing, I will gladly send them over.  Thanks again for this project, his legacy will now live on.   What was that site called anyways, anomalies something if I remember correctly that had every show, I remember just downloading each year to archive them and finally found them.

Timothy Pate

Sep 14, 2017, 11:50:40 AM9/14/17
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I would love a link to the site.

On Sep 2, 2017 9:16 PM, <shadow...@gmail.com> wrote:

bria...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2018, 1:59:24 AM6/3/18
to artaudio
Can you grant me access please?

Dena A

Jun 3, 2018, 6:45:52 PM6/3/18
to arta...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 12:59 AM <bria...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you grant me access please?

artbell...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2019, 3:21:21 PM3/20/19
to artaudio
Sent a request, but just in case this is a better way of contact... would like access and can help out, might have some new stuff- thanks! :)

AZRocky

Mar 22, 2019, 10:51:14 PM3/22/19
to artaudio
Any word yet on that big update, will? :)

timothy Pate

Aug 19, 2019, 1:50:29 AM8/19/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com
so is this still up?

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 7:51 PM AZRocky <azr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any word yet on that big update, will? :)

Timothy Pate

Will

John Walton

Aug 19, 2019, 11:27:12 PM8/19/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Well thank you. I go to sleep to it every night.

Majora X

Aug 20, 2019, 12:05:40 AM8/20/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com
How much is updated? I'm curious if the torrent link is still going around. I think I lost my art bell stuff. I never had the chance to listen to him live, but he'll definitely be missed. Do any of you guys believe in the things he'd do radio on? I don't really believe in any of it, but treat it like a mystery or scifi theater.

Timothy Pate

Aug 20, 2019, 2:52:58 AM8/20/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I do not believe all of it. Some was show. But my favorite stuff was the Ghost To Ghost every Halloween

--
Timothy Lee Pate Cheers

Majora X

Aug 20, 2019, 3:01:09 AM8/20/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Man, the Halloween shows are just amazing. Ghost to Ghost baby! But as you said it, a lot of show. I fucking miss Art Bell >_<

Timothy Pate

Aug 21, 2019, 1:21:09 AM8/21/19
to arta...@googlegroups.com

sean.willi...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 3:30:43 AM7/24/20
to artaudio
Hi! I was wondering if there was still a way to access the Repository?

Kham

Jul 24, 2020, 3:39:22 AM7/24/20
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Good question, and if there's a way to get access to the SITs that have been released that might not be in that final torrent?

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:30 AM <sean.willi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if there was still a way to access the Repository?

sean.willi...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 5:57:36 AM7/24/20
to artaudio
Id really like to know that too :)!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:30 AM <sean.will...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if there was still a way to access the Repository?

Josh Steuer

Jul 24, 2020, 11:06:23 AM7/24/20
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Sitarchive.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/artaudio/640c8aa9-46cf-4ba6-94f4-f9ed99155496o%40googlegroups.com.

Tom Smith

Jul 24, 2020, 12:43:15 PM7/24/20
to arta...@googlegroups.com
ftp:// coast,willstare.com
user ... coastgab
pswd: .. gabber44#
port ....  21

 I hope that this helps!

Majora X

Apr 14, 2021, 11:57:43 PM4/14/21
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I know this list is super old, but does anyone have a collection bigger than the 62 GB one? I would like to update my collection! It's a shame that people are charging to share the archives. -_-