Mega torrent

Will

Apr 20, 2014, 2:31:53 AM4/20/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Been working on this for the past 5 months with about 5 people. 1330+ shows, tons of extras. Probably not much new for many of you, but basically every show has been gone through to verify the correct date and guest/topic.. Meaning there has been at least 500 corrections made on these files, many of which were collected from other online collections. However, I was given access to some personal archives that had shows never before seen online. So please take a look and check it out, its pretty rad.

Sean Maxwell

Apr 20, 2014, 7:14:28 AM4/20/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
The link doesn't seem to work :(

Sean M

On Apr 20, 2014, at 2:31 AM, Will <will...@gmail.com> wrote:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Been working on this for the past 5 months with about 5 people. 1330+ shows, tons of extras. Probably not much new for many of you, but basically every show has been gone through to verify the correct date and guest/topic.. Meaning there has been at least 500 corrections made on these files, many of which were collected from other online collections. However, I was given access to some personal archives that had shows never before seen online. So please take a look and check it out, its pretty rad.

MaLaCoiD

Apr 20, 2014, 9:25:49 AM4/20/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Sean,
Copy the string without quotes:
"magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce"

and paste it into uTorrent's window after you click "Open Torrent from URL". It works great 3 seeds, 25 peers of 62 GB's of Art Bell.

Kham

Apr 20, 2014, 10:36:04 AM4/20/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Just started the process.  Wont stop till its seeded :) Thanks Will & Malacoid  !

Kham

Apr 21, 2014, 1:22:47 AM4/21/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
downloaded. seeding.  18.6gb currently. Gonna pick it back up tomorrow.  Thanks again guys. This collection is so rad!

Josh Prescott

Apr 21, 2014, 1:37:10 AM4/21/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Actually, just gonna continue seeding tonight. Getting a good 3mbps upload this evening.   Cheers

Will

Apr 21, 2014, 4:32:35 PM4/21/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
good to hear! Some seedboxes have already uploaded about a terabyte of data in just 2 days.

Kham

Apr 21, 2014, 5:42:26 PM4/21/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Oh sweet, didnt know there were seedboxes hooked up on this too!  Makes my 3mbps upload look like hotdog water now lol

auram...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 1:19:13 AM3/2/16
to artaudio

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 2:31:53 AM UTC-4, Will wrote:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Been working on this for the past 5 months with about 5 people. 1330+ shows, tons of extras. Probably not much new for many of you, but basically every show has been gone through to verify the correct date and guest/topic.. Meaning there has been at least 500 corrections made on these files, many of which were collected from other online collections. However, I was given access to some personal archives that had shows never before seen online. So please take a look and check it out, its pretty rad.

You're a god. Has there been any updates on this beauty? I'm pretty eager to sink my teeth in!

MaLaCoiD

Mar 2, 2016, 12:14:13 PM3/2/16
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Currently there's no seeds, so an update is definitely in order.

daveb...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2018, 11:08:28 AM9/23/18
to artaudio

Will