anyone have a copy of Art Bells The Quickening Audio Book ?

FrankOMundO

Feb 13, 2013, 10:23:42 PM2/13/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a copy of Art Bells The Quickening Audio Book ?
I know im asking for alot, So thanx in advance.
Frank

William

Feb 15, 2013, 1:00:02 AM2/15/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
i just googled it, doesn't look very popular -.-

PCollins

Feb 15, 2013, 2:48:51 AM2/15/13
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I googled this:

Will

Jan 19, 2014, 2:10:06 PM1/19/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
I have it frankO!

Kham

Jan 19, 2014, 2:28:31 PM1/19/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Really? Can I get a copy of that as well?   All ive seen on the archive was "Art of Talk"

Will

Jan 21, 2014, 12:14:03 AM1/21/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
i completely derpped and accidently switched the coming global superstorm and the quickening in my head. I don'thave it :/

timothy Pate

Feb 11, 2014, 9:20:12 PM2/11/14
to arta...@googlegroups.com
Hey will it's Tim I have been trying to get in touch with you for a couple of months. My email had gotten hacked. I was using that server you let me use and I can't log into it. Give me an email back outofco...@gmail.com Thanks