Create a vision for the arts community!

Beth Inglish

Apr 9, 2015, 10:13:38 AM4/9/15
to art-...@googlegroups.com
Join the Nashville Creative Group on Monday, April 13th from 6-8 PM at Emma's Bistro for our monthly meetup to discuss a vision for the arts community.

Special quests will join us from the Nashville Arts Coalition and Arts and Business Council to answer questions about the 2015 Mayoral Arts Forum and the new Nashville Creative Edge platform. Let's put some thought behind how we can use our momentum and voice to better our community in an open dialog discussion to identify what are we asking for in the arts community.

For more information please visit this link: http://t.co/Y6qoplqKdT

Hope to see you there!
Beth Inglish