Please join us! Reception for Faculty Art Exhibit • Sunday, November 20, 3-5 PM

ma...@comcast.net

Nov 11, 2016, 5:49:25 PM11/11/16

Dear Friends,

Please join us on Sunday, November 20, 3-5 PM for a chance to talk with the faculty about their work and what motivates them.

We are honored to present this work to you and our community.
I have 13 new works in this exhibit!

PS the show is up NOW, and you are welcome to come by during school hours.

Marla Faith

Inline image 1

Bring your friends and family! We look forward to a celebratory afternoon!

Doris Wasserman, Gallery Director

Faculty Art Exhibit
November 3 – December 16
Sunday, November 20, 3-5 PM, Opening Reception

Marnie Sheridan Gallery
Gallery entrance off Esteswood Drive
Harpeth Hall School / 615.297.9543

HH Postcard front Faculty Art low res.jpg
HH Faculty Art Show back postcard.jpg
HH Postcard front Faculty Art low res.jpg