Encaustic Camp at St. Cecelia

Judy Klich

May 4, 2015, 12:22:04 PM5/4/15
to art-...@googlegroups.com

http://images.fasocdn.com/31003/1626427.jpgSt. Cecelia CAMP

EXPLORING ENCAUSTIC MIXED MEDIA: GRADES 7-12 AND ADULT WOMEN,

June 22-26  9 A.M.-12 P.M. Mon-Friday

Cost: $180

15 hours of instruction!!  You do not have to be related to the school to take this class!

Adults are welcome!!

Encaustic has been proven to be a great addition to a college application portfolio!  I have also had Scholastic Art Winners from my students at St. Cecelia!!

Students will learn how to make their own wax medium and paint while exploring different techniques including fusing, incising, glazing, and scraping as well as using plaster and tar to create textural surfaces. You will also do collage and photo transfer into the wax creating unique mixed media art.  Learn new techniques each day!  You will complete at least 5 paintings in this workshop!

Great for mother / daughter dual!!

More info and to register

Judy Klich ART

www.judyklichart.com