Exhibit Opening & Artist's Reception - Marla Faith - Oct 10

ma...@comcast.net

Sep 27, 2014, 4:33:26 PM9/27/14

I hope you can come! Please share with interested art lovers.
thanks,
marla
Scarritt-Bennett Center

Abundance by Marla Faith

Abundance is a collection of thirteen large oil paintings full of rich color and warm emotion. The portraits feature local women in Nashville locations. The fruits and vegetables in each painting reflect the different months, when the seasons give us the abundance of the Earth. These women of many ethnicities and ages are symbolic of the beauty of the Earth, the sisterhood of women, and our ability to promote peace.

 ARTIST'S RECEPTION

Oct 10, 5-7pm

EXHIBIT open through Dec. 18
 HOURS Mon-Sat 8a-9p - Sun 8a-4p

In the Laskey Building on the Scarritt-Bennett Campus (2nd Floor)
1008 19th Ave S, Nashville 37212  (615) 340-7500

Parking is available in the metered spaces on 19th Ave S or in the SBC parking lots that are accessible from 18th Ave S. Parking lot A is the most convenient lot to this building.

Find us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter
Join Our Mailing List

A non-profit education, retreat and conference center, Scarritt-Bennett creates space where individuals and groups engage each other to achieve a more just world.

Your support, through the rental of our historic facilities and donations, helps us to offer programs that continue our mission.

Forward email

This email was sent to ma...@comcast.net by bki...@scarrittbennett.org |

Scarritt-Bennett Center | 1008 19th Ave South | Nashville | TN | 37212