Art Consultant Tells All at the Nashville Creative Group Meet-Up

Beth Inglish

Aug 5, 2014, 11:17:09 AM8/5/14
to art-...@googlegroups.com
Join the Nashville Creative Group Monday, August 11th from 6-8 PM at Emma's Bistro for our monthly meet up to hear from Lydia Denkler, a private art consultant, broker, mentor, curator and writer.

Lydia Denkler is an art consultant who has worked in Washington D.C., Boston, New York and Nashville. Now that Lydia is in Nashville she has so much valuable information to share with our community!

To learn more about the event and to RSVP click here: http://eepurl.com/0mkVj

Please share with your friends, the event is free and all are welcome!

Have a great day,
Beth