New feature Request

Roy

Jan 20, 2009, 5:49:59 PM1/20/09
to Art HTML Listing
In general I like the output style of expandable/collapsible tree.

Would it be possible to add an option that allowed the file size to be
placed after the file name i.e something.doc (55KB)

Thanks in advance for your time.

Roy

Paul (ZZEE)

Jan 20, 2009, 6:02:51 PM1/20/09
to art-html...@googlegroups.com
> In general I like the output style of expandable/collapsible tree.
>
> Would it be possible to add an option that allowed the file size to be
> placed after the file name i.e something.doc (55KB)

Hi Roy,

The templates are customizable, which means you can edit the template and
put there anything you need.

To get what you want you can replace line #110 of the
Expandable/Collapsible template file with this:

(<!--#echo var="size" -->)</a></li>

Hope this helps,

Paul.