Cannot get Art Directory Print to work with registration key

doctorp...@yahoo.co.uk

Jun 20, 2013, 4:15:12 AM6/20/13
to art-direc...@googlegroups.com
I have just bought the product 'ZZEE Art Directory Print' and received a licence key.

There is a problem with either the key or the program. Here is what happens:

I run  'ZZEE Art Directory Print' and get the '*EVALUATION COPY*' screen. I click 'OK'.

In 'ZZEE Art Directory Print 3.1 (Evaluation copy)' I click 'Register' and then 'Enter Registration Key'

At the 'Enter key for Art Directory Print 3+' window I paste in the registration key I received, namely and then I click 'OK'.

The message 'Done OK. The program will now be restarted: Art Directory Print 3+' is then shown and I click 'OK'

The next thing that happens is that the '*EVALUATION COPY* window comes up again.

Please can someone explain what is going on and how I can use my key to activate the program.