Michaelis Graduate exhibition at Hiddingh Campus

art 4 joy

Dec 7, 2007, 9:03:06 AM12/7/07
to ART 4 JOY, newcon...@gmail.com
I went to the exhibition on friday 7 December and was delighted with
the quality and the interesting concepts. I took a few photos. To view
the photos click on the link below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sonja.4.art/MichaelisSchoolOfArtGraduateExhibition2007

carol

Dec 8, 2007, 10:00:16 AM12/8/07
to ART 4 JOY
I went to the walkabout on Thursday, which added a great deal to the
understanding of the works.I should really go back to look at
everything again, but probably won't have time.