Showcase your project using ArrayFire

ArrayFire Users

Mar 8, 2017, 2:40:35 PM3/8/17
to ArrayFire Users
Hello Everyone,

Ever since we went open source we have been overwhelmed by the great
feedback and support we have received from the community. It is always
great to hear how you are using ArrayFire to do amazing things.

In the spirit of open source, we want to showcase how our community has
been leveraging ArrayFire. We know you are proud of your work and we
want others to be inspired by it.

If you are using ArrayFire and would like others to see what you have
accomplished, put a brief description along with the name and a link
to your project page. We will eventually like to add it to our Wiki so
others can see your work.

Best

arc...@sacrideo.us

Mar 8, 2017, 10:01:06 PM3/8/17
to ArrayFire Users

Co-dfns Project

ArrayFire is the current backend for the Co-dfns compiler, which is a compiler for the Co-dfns dialect of APL designed to provide a high performance, scalable compiler for the Dyalog APL environment.

It is notable for being designed to self-host on the GPU, and the core compiler (that is, the compiler minus the parser and code generator) is currently less than 100 lines of functional APL code that accomplishes its task without any explicit looping, recursion, branching, if statements, or other complex control flow, and relies instead on nothing more than core array primitives and function composition.

http://arcfide.github.io/Co-dfns/

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arc...@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Support my Open Work: http://www.gratipay.com/Co-dfns/

jaiaro...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 4:25:27 AM3/26/19
to ArrayFire Users

Simulated Video Feedback on the GPU

ArrayFire has adequate performance to simulate video feedback at realtime frame rates,
allowing parameter studies of this type of spatiotemporal chaos.

Public domain code is here:

Jonathan Woollett-Light

May 13, 2020, 6:02:17 PM5/13/20
to ArrayFire Users
A neural network library written in Rust using the Rust ArrayFire bindings.

John Melonakos

May 12, 2022, 1:29:40 PM5/12/22
to ArrayFire Users
Hello Everyone!

We're working on a new community website for you all. Part of the website will contain a User Stories Showcase of the things you all are doing with ArrayFire. I am writing to request a little bit of your time to hear from you about your project so that we can write up a short post to share with each other.

And there's a free T-shirt in it for the teams that respond and help us develop the content for our community!

Here is the blog post describing more details:  https://arrayfire.com/blog/call-for-arrayfire-user-stories/

You can contact me here, or directly at jo...@arrayfire.com, to work on this.

Thank you all!

John