arrayfire on nvidia jetson xavier cuda 10.2

thomas d

Oct 3, 2021, 8:40:35 PM10/3/21
to ArrayFire Users
I am trying to install arrayfire on ubuntu 18.04 on the jetson xavier board. When I use the shell file that I downloaded it doesn't seem to install, when I include in files it cant find arrayfire.h. And buidling from source it cant find oneapiMKL.

Wondering if anyone has installed in ubuntu and ran into similar problems?

Pradeep Garigipati

Oct 4, 2021, 12:40:16 AM10/4/21
to thomas d, ArrayFire Users
Hello Thomas,

Are you referring to the tegra x1 sh file for version 3.5.1 ?