Delphi support for ArrayFire

Nathan Madutujuh

Dec 20, 2020, 1:12:10 PM12/20/20
to ArrayFire Users
Hi,

I just download ArrayFire today. Please advise me is there support for Delphi language also ?

Thanks,
Nathan

Pradeep Garigipati

Dec 20, 2020, 10:13:49 PM12/20/20
to Nathan Madutujuh, ArrayFire Users
Hey Nathan,

We don't have delphi language bindings as of today. You are welcome to initiate and develop the bindings if you are interested.

I am not aware of Delphi or it's C++ interoperability features. Wikipedia says one can use Delphi and C++ in conjunction in a single project using C++ Builder. Perhaps you can check out that route if you haven't already.

Hope the information helps.

Regards,
Pradeep.

Nathan Madutujuh

Feb 18, 2024, 10:11:46 AMFeb 18
to ArrayFire Users
Thank you for the answer.
Yes, Delphi Studio can compile Delphi and C++ modules together.
I am thinking of writing a module using C++ and ArrayFire, and call the function from Delphi.
But because there are so many functions in ArrayFire that need to be translated, it will take times.
Actually what I need is only matrix multiplication.

Thank you and best regards,
Nathan