trying to build with the examples

Patrik Laszlo

Jan 14, 2019, 6:10:55 AM1/14/19
to ArrayFire Users
Hello!

How are you?
I face this error:
/home/patrikx3/Projects/array-fire-examples/cmake-build-debug/helloworld/helloworld_cpu: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_core.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do you guys what it means?

Thanks so much!
Patrik

Patrik Laszlo

Jan 14, 2019, 6:34:10 AM1/14/19
to ArrayFire Users
I was able to build it, but when I excute the helloworld, i face that libmkl_core.so: cannot open shared object error

Patrik Laszlo

Jan 14, 2019, 6:48:27 AM1/14/19
to ArrayFire Users
actually on the docs, http://arrayfire.org/docs/installing.htm, it says for the ld path we should do:
echo /opt/arrayfire/lib > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/arrayfire.conf
sudo ldconfig

But it was wrong, it should be like:
echo /opt/arrayfire/lib64 > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/arrayfire.conf
sudo ldconfig

that's all.

Umar Arshad

Jan 15, 2019, 6:12:33 AM1/15/19
to ArrayFire Users
Ahh I see. Does adding that fix the error you were experiencing?

Patrik Laszlo

Jan 15, 2019, 7:04:00 AM1/15/19
to ArrayFire Users
yes i can access and run all the examples, only this was the error. i was using clion and it is perfect. thanks. my task is to run a volume calculation from a point mesh using arrayfire. basically how empty the storage is and has volume left. :)

Umar Arshad

Jan 15, 2019, 7:27:27 AM1/15/19
to ArrayFire Users
Thanks for pointing it out. I have updated the documentation online.