Issue of ArrayFire-v3.8.0-CUDA-10.2.exe installation

lei...@oakland.edu

May 30, 2021, 5:19:31 PMMay 30
to ArrayFire Users
Hi all,

I am sorry to interrupt you. I recently plan to install ArrayFire-V3.8.0-CUDA-10.2 on my windows 10 system. I checked example with Visual studio 2017 after I finished the installation. As a result, the result showed that "The procedure entry point mkl_dft_bless_node_omp" could not be located in the dynamic library. I attached the picture to the email. I guess that the installer might not be successfully installed. Could you help me?

result.JPG

Pradeep Garigipati

May 31, 2021, 8:37:25 AMMay 31
to lei...@oakland.edu, ArrayFire Users
Hey,

From my past experience, this usually happens when there are multiple versions of MKL installed on the target system. For example, we ship Intel-mkl dependencies required by ArrayFire as part of it's installation. Now, if the program at runtime is picking up some other mkl version dll with the same name, we see such errors.

Can you please check if there is any other version of MKL installed in your system. You also use a dependency walker to see which dlls are being picked up by your program.

Regards,
Pradeep.