Fwd: Our 100th version of Firefox is here

1 view

Irapuan Martinez

May 6, 2022, 8:36:37 AM5/6/22
to Lista ArqHp

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Firefox <fir...@email.mozilla.org>
Date: sex., 6 de mai. de 2022 06:41
Subject: Our 100th version of Firefox is here
To: <ira...@gmail.com>

A huge thank you to our fans for helping us reach version 100

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
Thanks for supporting indie tech
Thanks for supporting indie tech
Our sincere thanks to our fans and community for helping us keep the web open and accessible to everyone. Firefox is truly a labor of love, for people, for privacy and for the thing we call the internet.
How we got to 100
How we got to 100
Cage dancing? Costumes? Nerds on laptops at a rave? No, we're not going to show you the embarrassing photos from the Firefox launch party back in 2004, so just stop asking. Here's a short but "official" version of our journey to 100.
Who doesn't love fan art?
Who doesn't love fan art?
Firefox fun fact: If fan art was an ice cream flavor, we'd pick it every time. We'll be posting the best of the best on our Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to give us a follow!

You're receiving this email because you subscribed to Firefox News.

You can unsubscribe or manage your communication preferences at any time.

2 Harrison St. #175, San Francisco, California 94105 USA
LegalPrivacy