Bad magic number on syncdb

robertleb...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2014, 11:01:34 AM4/4/14
to armstr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm attempting to install Armstrong and I keep running into problems when I try to syncdb.

The error I get is:

ImportError: Bad magic number in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/sessions/management/__init__.pyc

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Robert

Joshua Bonnett

Apr 8, 2014, 5:19:22 PM4/8/14
to armstr...@googlegroups.com
Try deleting just that file, python will automatically regenerate it. If it happens again, you likely have a problem with your python install.

the command to delete that file is :

sudo rm /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/sessions/management/__init__.pyc