Armstrong and user-generated content

Tom Grubisich

Dec 30, 2011, 5:45:47 PM12/30/11
to Armstrong News Platform
I'm "The New News" columnist for Street Fight --
http://streetfightmag.com/category/commentary/the-new-news/ -- and I'm
doing my next column on how hyperlocal news sites can use new software
to help generate more user-based content -- not just comments but
entire articles and even free-standing pages that don't have to be
approved by an editorial gatekeeper. I wrote last week about what
WellCommons at the Lawrence (KS) Journal-World is doing in this area,
using a version of Ellington software. I'm interested in what users
of Armstrong are doing in this area. Any comments?