ALTERNATIVES TO POISON FOR URBAN RODENT CONTROL - TOMORROW NIGHT !!

Diana F.

Jun 17, 2024, 5:54:18 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to Arlingtonbirds

From: gcmeninsr <gcme...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 10:09:18 -0400
Subject: ALTERNATIVES TO POISON FOR URBAN RODENT CONTROL - TOMORROW
NIGHT !!

Keeping Our Raptors Poison Free
TOMORROW NIGHT - TUESDAY, JUNE 187:00=E2=80=948:00 PM
Gordon RoomPeabody Institute Library of Danvers  15 Sylvan Street,
Danvers, MA, 01923

(POISONED to DEATH - BALD EAGLE WALTHAM MA 2021)

Have you noticed any plastic poison bait boxes in your neighborhood?
Learn about the ecological role of birds of prey in urban and wild areas
and about the danger they face from the widespread use of rat poison,
the
far-reaching consequences of rodenticides (SGARs), and safe and
effective
alternatives to implement that protect our food chain from poison.  Join
us as we host environmentalist Gary Menin, Sr to discuss this important
topic!*

https://raptorsarethesolution.org/ <https://raptorsarethesolution.org/>*

Gary Menin, Sr. Talkin' Birds Ambassador [**https://www.talkinbirds.com/
<https://www.talkinbirds.com/>**]*
Advocate For Keeping Our Raptors Poison Free ~
978 422 8155
PLEASE PASS ON TO ANY DANVERS (or nearby Town residents) YOU MAY KNOW !