Fwd: Today's Meeting 5/30: CHANGED TO ONLY VIRTUAL & NEW TIME of 6:30pm

Toshia McCabe

May 30, 2024, 9:38:41 AMMay 30
to arlingt...@googlegroups.com
Sending along an opportunity to participate in the "Stop private jet expansion" effort tonight at 6:30 pm in a virtual meeting. Here is the website for the Stop Private Jet Expansion effort: https://www.stopprivatejetexpansion.org/

See below for registration details if you are interested in supporting their cause tonight.

-Toshia