Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks in Amherst

Diana F.

Jun 25, 2024, 6:47:22 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Arlingtonbirds
Thought I'd pass this along in case anyone wants to try for these Ducks, but also the link for "Earth Matters" at the bottom of the email has a good article on various types of Big Years, a warm up for tonight's meeting.

Hope to see you all tonight.

Diana Fruguglietti