MBC trips this weekend ( July 8-9)

Renee LaFontaine

Jun 7, 2024, 5:12:35 PMJun 7
to Arlingt...@googlegroups.com, Paul Ippolito
The weather forecast for early this Sunday morning (July 9) looks a little iffy, so I’m planning to show up at Sandy Beach (Shannon Beach) at 7:30 am on Saturday (July 8) for the walk that was originally planned for Sunday.

But if the weather on Sunday is fine, the walk will happen then as well (or instead, or on both days, if you see what I mean).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Renee LaFontaine

Lenin Ramachandran

Jun 7, 2024, 5:27:57 PMJun 7
to daco...@tiac.net, Arlingt...@googlegroups.com, Paul Ippolito
We are in June. Are we using time machine to go to July?
If you see what I mean… haha!

Just for fun!
Happy Friday to all!

--