Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Cynthia Palmer

ongelezen,
31 dec 2022, 17:05:1731-12-2022
aan Arlington BAC
FYI in case anyone missed it -- two pedestrians were hurt by the driver of a pickup truck at N Fairfax Dr. and N Quincy St. near Ballston yesterday afternoon.

I ride and run through there often, and students from W&L cross at that intersection as well since it's just two blocks from the school. It's always a bit uncomfortable given the fast cars, the lack of a dedicated crossing time for unarmored road users, and the considerable distance from one side to the other.

See link, below. Thanks, Pam, for forwarding this info.

Be safe, everyone. Watch out tonight with all the drunk drivers on the roads. HNY.
c.