Fw: 4MRD comments due August 31

Cynthia Palmer

Aug 20, 2022, 1:38:22 PMAug 20
to Arlington BAC
This looks important. Thanks to Pam on the PAC for forwarding.

Unfortunately, based on an initial skim, I don't see anything about fixing the signaling at 4MR Dr and Shirlington Road, nor at 4MR Dr and Walter Reed. Prioritizing un-armored humans by adjusting those intersection signals would do more for safety than any of the stated plans, i.m.o.

The stated goals are largely focused on improving parking, building sidewalk bump-outs, and enhancing ADA accessibility. I like the fact they want to lower the speed limits.

Information is at the links, below. Input due Aug. 31.

Have a good weekend. c.