Fwd: Help shape our Vision Zero work!

Jeremiah Lowery

Sep 23, 2022, 3:23:07 PM9/23/22
to Jeremiah Lowery

The 2022 Washington Region Vision Zero Summit was just last week, and we’ve already started planning for next year's event! Help us identify what subjects and perspectives in this year's programming were important to you, and what we should focus on next year.

Please join us at one (or both!) of our Post-Summit Community Sessions: the first is Monday, September 26th from 7-8:30 PM via Zoom (rescheduled from the previous date of 9/21), and the second is Thursday, September 29th from 5-7 PM at Dorothy I. Height/Benning Neighborhood Library, 3935 Benning Rd NE, Washington, DC 20019.

Dinner’s on us- we’ll have Uber Eats vouchers for those who attend the Zoom session, and we’ll provide food at the in-person session.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend, even if you missed this year’s Summit.

Each year, the Vision Zero Summit creates a space for advocates, elected officials, and transportation professionals to have frank and focused conversations about how to make our streets safer. These planning sessions help WABA make sure that those discussions are informed by the priorities of our communities, so stop by and share what you think is important!

Hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

Stephanie Tulowetzke

Thanks for being a WABA Member! Your membership expires on December 31, 2025.

Useful information | Things to do | What we fight for

Follow us on social: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Washington Area Bicyclist Association
2599 Ontario Rd. NW, Washington, DC 20009
202.518.0524 | waba.org

Washington Area Bicyclist Association - 2599 Ontario Road NW - Washington, DC 20009
sent to: jeremia...@waba.org - Email Preferences

--

Jeremiah Lowery
Advocacy Director