BAC-PAC letter RE VDOT Route 1

Cynthia Palmer

Dec 12, 2022, 10:57:55 AM12/12/22
to Arlington BAC, Pamela Van Hine, Leah Gerber
Hi all,

At last Monday's BAC-PAC meeting, we voted to send a letter to the County Manager about the most recent updates to the VDOT Route 1 Multimodal Improvements Study. Thanks to Pam, Dana, Chris, Gillian, Eric and Lizzy for devoting significant chunks of this weekend to drafting the letter. We completed and submitted the final version this morning.  Please see the attached PDF.

Note that today is the deadline for submitting comments to VDOT. Please feel free to send in individual comments! Here is the link:

Have a great week. c.

2022 12 12 BAC PAC letter to CM re VDOT Route 1.docx.pdf