BikeArlington Volunteers for the Arlington County Fair Aug 19-21

David Balick

Aug 12, 2022, 3:39:00 PM8/12/22
to Arlington BAC

Hello BAC,

Hope you’re doing well and enjoying your summer! I'm reaching out because the County Fair is coming up, and the BikeArlington & WalkArlington teams are looking for a few volunteers to join us at the Fair.

 We are bringing back our Electric Ride Experience with e-bikes, cargo bikes, and scooters for people to try out. We had a lot of fun at the fair last year and we are sure this year will be fun, too!

 We could use some of your excellent local knowledge and enthusiasm to make it happen. If you’re interested, click the link to sign up for a volunteer shift. We’ll have you covered with snacks, water, and materials to share. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

The times we could especially use some help are: Saturday 8/20: 2-4, & 4-6 and Sunday 8/21: 11-1

 Event: Arlington County Fair – The Electric Ride Experience with BikeArlington

Date(s): Various times on Friday August 19-21

Location: Thomas Jefferson Community Center, 3501 Second St. South. (There will be free bike valet parking at the Tennis Court Practice Wall)

Volunteer Signup: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0448ACAF2DA2F94-volunteer1

Thanks for all that you do for biking in Arlington,

 David