problems with ark

Luismi

Sep 15, 2009, 10:47:22 AM9/15/09
to arkusers
Hello! I have problems with ark, I tried to use it, but when I tried
to log in in the window appears this:

Not Found

The requested URL /var/www/user_home.php was not found on this server.

I tried all that I know (practically nothing). Can anyone help me?

I use Ubuntu, I've installed LAMP and PEAR through Sinaptyc.

If you need more information ask me for it.

I haven't experience with servers and I'm lost.

Thank You.

(I'm spanish and I apologize if my english level is not good)

Girolamo Ferdinando De Simone

Dec 8, 2012, 6:16:42 AM12/8/12
to arku...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem, but on a Mac. Can anybody please advice? Thanks.

Jess Ogden

Dec 10, 2012, 9:19:15 AM12/10/12
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi there -

I'm afraid we're going to need a bit more information about your setup. It may be that your environment settings are not correct, or that the PEAR install is not being recognized. If you could just copy your environment server settings into the post this may help us debug. Are you running it in MAMP or within the local Mac web server?

Best,
Jess