ARK v1.0 released!

Jess Ogden

Jul 23, 2011, 1:27:45 PM7/23/11
to arku...@googlegroups.com
After much hard work over the last year, v1.0 is now released! The latest code has been uploaded to Sourceforge and the website and wiki has been given a much needed face lift! We're all really excited about the new ARK which features a whole new look, a streamlined installation, and a wealth of new functionality including automated file uploads, greater mapping capabilities, improvements to search functions and much, much more. For more information on the latest news and to download the new code please take a look at the website. We are looking for feedback on the latest release - so please don't hesitate to post here with any questions or comments!

And congrats to everyone who made the latest release possible!

Best,
Jess Ogden

Tom Brughmans

Jul 23, 2011, 1:48:43 PM7/23/11
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Great news! Can't wait to try it out :)

Tom

PhD student
Archaeological Computing Research Group
University of Southampton
http://archaeologicalnetworks.wordpress.com/

drgm...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 4:31:54 AM5/16/17
to arkusers
Hi

I'm new to ARK but an experienced developer/IT person (though not in PHP) - have followed the install instructions using MAMP on mac and got as far as preflightchecks - which gave me a blank page. When I go to the index page I get;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ',' or ';' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ark/php/global_functions.php on line 5431

Have gone back to clean settings files and done them again as per the instructions but no joy.

Anyone got any ideas where I should look for what I'm assuming is some kind of config error?

Thanks
Gill Hunt
University of Reading