array_key_exists()

Matthew Giesbrecht

Sep 29, 2016, 9:31:17 AM9/29/16
to arkusers
Hello everyone. I'm attempting to set up a copy of ARK on a local server (Ubuntu 14.04, Apache 2.4.7, PHP 5.5.9, MySQL 5.5.52)

I've downloaded, installed, and configured ARK with the single context recording template as per the instructions on the wiki, and the basic system is running fine, all preflights are pass (except the folders aren't writeable, which apparently is okay for now). I can log in to ARK, and I have successfully created a new user account.

However, when I attempt to add a record, I get a whole screen of the same error message:

"Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /media/mwgiesbrecht/Drive_2/web/html/ark/php/update_db.php on line 128"

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you,
Matt Giesbrecht

Matthew Giesbrecht

Sep 29, 2016, 6:29:04 PM9/29/16
to arkusers
Update: I have played around with permissions and now the preflights are all PASS (except phmagikthingy). Still getting the same weird errors.

Matthew Giesbrecht

Sep 29, 2016, 6:32:58 PM9/29/16
to arkusers
Furthermore, when I run ark without the single context configuation files, that is as a "stock" setup, I can add entires to the address book without errors. Seems like the problems lie in the single context config files and not in my setup.

Jess Ogden

Sep 29, 2016, 6:41:55 PM9/29/16
to arkusers
Hi Matthew -

I suspect it's a vd_settings error, but not sure without doing a fresh install here. It might also help if you change/turn on error reporting in your settings file if you've not already done that - e.g. comment in (E_ALL), line 66.

Is the edit on the 'add' routine, or the 'edit'? Is it with all modules in the single context setup, or just cxt? That'll help you narrow it down to which validation setting is causing the error - assuming that is the issue!

Cheers,
Jess

Jess Ogden

Sep 29, 2016, 6:42:58 PM9/29/16
to arkusers
Correction - is the *error* on the add or edit routine?

Jess

Matthew Giesbrecht

Sep 29, 2016, 7:13:19 PM9/29/16
to arkusers
All modules, and on both add and edit. The records are being saved, but I get a load of errors on the screen when I save changes. I've turned on the error reporting but I don't see anything different.