Ark problems

admic...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2015, 8:18:48 AM3/20/15
to arku...@googlegroups.com

Hallo

I've got some problems with ARK. I've already installed ARK on a server using the Stratigraphic Unit pre-configured package, everything seems to work correctly except for the Uploading Files module.

It seems that something is missing: as you can see in the screenshot attached to this email, there aren't the "module", "file type", "site code" and "upload method" dropdown menu.

Thus, I can not submit any sort of records in the Data Entry menu (such as site photo, geophoto, etc). I'm only able to work with texts.

Everytime I've got the same error (see the second screenshot attached to this email).

Can you help me?

thanks
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot2.jpg

Michael Johnson

Mar 23, 2015, 10:25:32 AM3/23/15
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The ARK 1.0 upload tools will only work with a PHP before version 4.0. To use a more recent version you will need a more recent version of ARK.

Hope this helps.

Mike