ARK error message

nicola.w...@students.mq.edu.au

Nov 8, 2016, 6:58:49 PM11/8/16
to arkusers
Hey! Does anyone else get this error message in the definition section of an object and know how to fix it?

An Error occurred!Error in query getRow SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Array
(
    [sql] =>
            SELECT *
            FROM cor_tbl_txt
            WHERE itemkey = 'spf_cd' AND itemvalue = 'BR_2015720' AND txttype =

    [func] => getRow
)

John Layt

Nov 10, 2016, 6:21:17 PM11/10/16
to arkusers
Hi Nicola,

Could you give us a little more information about what screen you're in when you see this and what you're trying to do? Also what version of ARK you're using?

Cheers!

John.

nicola.w...@students.mq.edu.au

Jan 9, 2018, 10:31:38 AM1/9/18
to arkusers
Hi John,

I am in object data entry screen, when you select the object to go to the more detailed entry. I am just trying to view the object and the description written there. The error message covers the description box.
My ARK says v1.2.d.

Could you also assist me in understanding how to add a new material and object class? When entering an object into the database, you can select classes like Pottery or Glass. I need to add a new option but can't quite understand how to do it.

Thanks

Nicola