Edit Structure Map

Jake Streatfeild-James

May 14, 2019, 7:59:04 AM5/14/19
to arkusers
Hi Folks,

I've been working through the installation of ARK and got to the point where I'm ready to import pre-existing data.  I've loaded this into a new table called Import which is in my ark_test database along with my other tables. I've also imported the SQL for arkv1_1 and ark_cxt tables during setup.

I have set up the concordance map successfully and then moved on to the edit structure map page, which looks like this:

Ark.JPG

I'm trying to figure out whether I should be able to see the column names in this dialogue? I *think* I understand the process of matching the columns of the incoming table to the existing schema in ARK, but following through the process doesn't seem to get me anywhere. In the Table:import page, the UID column and raw_stecd_col dropdowns are both blank, and when I try to save, it fails to get markup for:

col
uid_col
itemkey
raw_itemval_col

Thanks folks, any help would be very much appreciated!

Jake

Ark.JPG