Export function in v0.6

Tom Brughmans

May 6, 2009, 7:19:58 AM5/6/09
to arkusers
Is the export to CSV function ready for use in ARK v0.6? On one page
it says that you can click a button to export a dataview (http://
ark.lparchaeology.com/wiki/index.php/Data_View) but on another page it
says the export function isn't ready yet (http://ark.lparchaeology.com/
wiki/index.php/Mod_settings.php#Export).
What should I believe? Is there a way for adding this button manually?
The export settings in the mod_settings files seem very
straightforward so I don't expect any problems with that. And export
would be a great (and possibly necessary) function.

Andy Dufton

May 18, 2009, 9:49:25 AM5/18/09
to arkusers
Hi Tom,

Sorry for not getting back to you on this, I've been in and out of the
country for much of the month. Summer fieldwork has begun!

The Export functionality is not currently working in v0.6, but is
certainly something we want to include with v0.7 in a basic form.
What would be the best format for export for your purposes? We are
trying to get an idea of users needs so we can include at least the
most basic options in 0.7.

I hope the rest of the configuration is going well, I can see you've
been getting a lot of pointers from the rest of the user list!

Best,
Andy

Tom Brughmans

May 22, 2009, 1:53:47 PM5/22/09
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info! The database part is finished and it looks great, I'll let you know when the website goes live.
I'm still having some issues with the map though (described in posts on the forum). I can't get my WFS to work. I was wondering if you could send me an example wfs .map file, as the default one in the ark 0.6 zipfolder is rather limited. Would be great if I had something a bit more extensive as a guideline.

Best regards,

Tom

48 Bullar Road
SO181GS Bitterne, Southampton