Problems with sql database tables

kristina kunze

Dec 27, 2015, 2:46:33 PM12/27/15
to arkusers
Hi there,

I installed ark on windows using xampp. I created the sql database and user and at the beginning everything seems to work fine but i can only use the adressbook but nothing more. So next I wanted to enable contexts and other modules and copied the php files from config_sgl_cxt to my config folder. Howeer now i get error messaged that cxt_tbl_cxt table doesn't exist. Having a look at the database I can see that the table doen't exist. Shouldn't additional tables be created automatically?
However, I thought about creating the table manually but I am affraid that when I create this one, I also have to create the other ones for the other modules and all further tables manually what I don't want. I checked the rights for the ark db user and they are correct. Any suggestions what to do now?

Thanks a lot in advance
Kristina

Michael Johnson

Jan 6, 2016, 8:47:12 AM1/6/16
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kristina,

Sorry for the delayed reply and Happy New Year!

I am afraid that adding the module to the config does not automatically add the table to the database. That needs to be done manually.

The SQL for a cxt module is:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `cxt_tbl_cxt` (
  `cxt_cd` varchar(30) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `cxt_no` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `ste_cd` varchar(10) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `cxttype` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `cre_by` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `cre_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  PRIMARY KEY (`cxt_cd`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `cxt_lut_cxttype` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `cxttype` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `cre_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `cre_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=10 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

INSERT INTO `cor_tbl_module` VALUES (10,'cxt_cd','mod_cxt','cxt','A core module for adding markup and aliases',1,NOW());
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `cor_tbl_module` ENABLE KEYS */;

INSERT INTO `cor_tbl_alias` (alias, aliastype, language,itemkey,itemvalue,cre_by,cre_on) VALUES ('Context',1,'en','cor_tbl_module','10',1, NOW());

For other modules replace ‘cxt’ and the module number (in this case cxt is module 10).

We do provide pre-configured a pre configured ARK for single context, and we are working on producing more for future releases.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Johnson MSc
Digital Archaeologist

L - P : Archaeology

Tel: 020 7770 6045
The Old Truman
Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL
Chester: 01244 313 100  East of England: 01284 754 859 Marches: 01938 559 610

www.lparchaeology.com
IfA Registered Archaeological Organisation

Message has been deleted