Palacio III website BETA live

Tom Brughmans

Oct 27, 2009, 8:19:48 AM10/27/09
to arkusers, Stuart Eve, Andrew Dufton
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that a beta-version of the website for the Palacio III project including a basic application of Ark is now accessible. A final version of the website with a more extensive use of Ark is planned to accompany the project's monograph publication in July 2010. I will probably be working sporadically on the website until then, so any feedback will be very much appreciated (especially on the WFS).

Kind regards,

Tom Brughmans

Riddersstraat 233
3000 Leuven
BELGIUM
+32 497699455
tom.br...@yahoo.com

Stuart Eve

Oct 28, 2009, 1:17:33 PM10/28/09
to Tom Brughmans, arkusers, Andrew Dufton
Tom

This looks amazing! Nice work!

I haven't had a chance to go over it all yet, but its look great from first impressions.

I'm looking forward to digging into it a bit - also it would be interesting to hear any feedback you have on how painful(or not) the process was of getting your own data in there.

We are banging away on v0.7 at the moment (only 3 tickets left) so hopefully once thats out that should sort some of your problems a bit.

Stu