User_Home.php

Arvada History

Feb 1, 2014, 9:53:48 PM2/1/14
to arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

Just installed ARK, finally got to the login screen, now I have another problem. The User_home.php always comes up blank.... even if I use username: doe_jd and password: janedoe. What am I doing wrong? I would really like to start using this program as it seems incredibly helpful.... well thanks for the time being!

Matthew

Stuart Eve

Feb 2, 2014, 2:02:32 PM2/2/14
to arku...@googlegroups.com, arku...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew - are you getting any other errors? It may be worth turning your PHP error reporting on - see this tutorial: http://php.about.com/od/troubleshooting/qt/php_error_reporting.htm

I suspect it may be something to do with your MySQL permissions, but its hard to comment without a bit more error info.

Let me know if any errors appear when you turn the reporting on.

Cheers for using ARK,

Stu