Error message in Create new user

Marco C.

May 2, 2018, 5:20:33 PM5/2/18
to arkusers

Hy guys

Thank you for this amazing project!

I encountered the following problem.

After logging in Ark with Jane Doe credentials, I receive the following message in the User Administration Tab when I select 'create user' (after having filled all fields with the new user data):

An Error occurred!Error in query Add user err: SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'cre_on' at row 1

I am running Ark 1.1.2. with Wampserver 3.1.3.

Someone has a clue?

Thanks :)

j.l...@lparchaeology.com

May 3, 2018, 5:28:00 AM5/3/18
to arkusers
Hi Marco,

One possibility is that WAMP appears to ship with the NO_ZERO_DATE flag set in the sql_mode setting of the MySQL ini file. See https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/sql-mode.html#sql-mode-setting and https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/sql-mode.html#sqlmode_no_zero_date for more details. This is not a flag we have set on our production servers so may be the source of your problem.

John.

Marco C.

May 8, 2018, 7:48:17 AM5/8/18
to arkusers
Hi John

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes, the problem lies there. I changed SQl modes in my.ini and it is working so far.

Cheers!