ARK not Resolving

Charles Kamau

Oct 28, 2022, 1:41:14 PM10/28/22
to ARKs
My Ark id is not redirecting/resolving. https://n2t.net/ark:/69431/ajocs.v1i1
What could be the problem? I am using both the ARK plugin and Pubid Resolver in OJS 3.
Please help with step by step kind of answer

John Brandon Lowe MLIS PhD

Oct 28, 2022, 5:49:23 PM10/28/22
to arks-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Charles,

I am not an expert, but I had a quick look at your problem.

On your website, the "anchor text" of your reference, to wit:

resolves via N2T as:

and this is a 404.

Either you need to have your website display the a better ARK reference, or your ARK configuration needs to redirect to the correct object, something like:

https://ijcsacademia.com/index.php/journal/article/view/1/1

Which does present the article...

I'm not sure where your misconfiguration is.

Good luck,

John

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ARKs group. To post to this group, send email to arks-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to arks-forum+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/arks-forum?hl=en
---