expected turnaround time for new NAAN Request?

Donny Winston

Jul 7, 2021, 10:32:06 AM7/7/21
to ARKs
I submitted a NAAN Request Form for a new NAAN three days ago. I am wondering when I should expect a response (success, request for additional information, rejection, etc.)?

I represent a service provider that intends to mint ARKs with the service provider as memory institution (i.e., service provider as NAA) for its own information resources, as well as to request NAANs later on behalf of clients. I hope this was reflected in my submitted form.

Best,
Donny

John Kunze

Jul 7, 2021, 11:21:37 AM7/7/21
to ARKs
The usual turnaround time for NAAN requests is two business days. July 5 was a holiday in the US, so you should expect to hear by the end of today.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ARKs group. To post to this group, send email to arks-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to arks-forum+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/arks-forum?hl=en
---

Donny Winston

Jul 7, 2021, 12:23:26 PM7/7/21
to ARKs
Great. I noticed that creating/refining processes for this turnaround time was a stated goal of the NAAN Registry WG, but I didn't know what the current status was. Thank you, John.