ARKetype - Ask Me Anything, Wednesday 27 January 2021

Julien A. Raemy

Jan 20, 2021, 10:03:01 AM1/20/21
to ARKs
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the Haute école de gestion de Genève (HEG-GE) will soon release its ARK allocation service called ARKetype which was created with the help of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB) within the context of the INCIPIT project financed by swissuniversities-P5 .

On Wednesday, January 27th between 10:30 am and 12:00 noon Central European Time, we will organise aAsk Me Anything free and online event. The presentations about the ARKetype service will be in English and the Q&A session will be held in French, German and English.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 15.54.16.png

You can register to this event with the following link:https://app.hesge.ch/enquetes/index.php/447277/lang-en (deadline: Tuesday, January 26th, 4pm).

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the California Digital Library as well as the ARK Alliance for their help and support during the INCIPIT project and the establishment of ARKetype.

Best wishes,

Julien Raemy