Does the NAAN registry keep bindings to reolver?

Stephen Richard

Sep 19, 2019, 2:34:29 PM9/19/19
to ARKs
I'm curious if the ark NAAN registry keeps a binding to a resolver (name mapping authority) for that NAAN number in ark space?   I'm trying to understand how difficult it would be to change the NMA location for a given ark NAAN.
steve

Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro «Ksenia»

Sep 19, 2019, 2:38:22 PM9/19/19
to arks-...@googlegroups.com
El 19/09/19 a las 13:34, Stephen Richard escribió:
See this page <https://n2t.net/e/ark_ids.html> for information. The
registry keeps track of declared resolvers. It is public and you can see
what it contains: <https://n2t.net/e/pub/naan_registry.txt>. My
understanding is that the contact person of a NAA can change the
resolver in the registry re-filling the registration form
<https://goo.gl/forms/bmckLSPpbzpZ5dix1>.

signature.asc

Stephen Richard

Sep 19, 2019, 2:41:57 PM9/19/19
to ARKs
Mario-- thanks!   naan_registry.txt is the key
steve

John Kunze

Sep 19, 2019, 4:13:49 PM9/19/19
to Stephen Richard, ARKs