2023 IIIF Annual Conference - Call for Proposals (CfP)

Julien A. Raemy

Jan 10, 2023, 9:44:10 AM1/10/23
to ARKs

Dear ARKs forum list members,

I would like to pass on the following CfP from the IIIF community.

---

The International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) is delighted to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals for the 2023 IIIF Annual Conference and Showcase, taking place in-person in Naples, Italy June 5-8, 2023. The conference will be hosted jointly by the University of Naples Federico II and the IIIF Consortium.

The Call for Proposals is available here: https://iiif.io/news/2023/01/09/call-for-proposals/

We look forward to seeing a wide variety of proposals from new and returning presenters from a variety of institutions, backgrounds, and experiences.

All submissions are due by February 6, 2023.

You can reach us at st...@iiif.io if you have any questions.

With many thanks,

On behalf of the 2023 IIIF Conference Program Committee

Julien A. Raemy