Fwd: ARK Alliance Newsletter 2021-05-04

John Kunze

May 4, 2021, 11:46:34 AM5/4/21
to ARKs

View this email in your browser

Community update 2021-04-26

By The ARK Alliance 2021-04-25
Here is a snapshot of a few ARK community numbers. Organizations registered to assign ARKs: 759 (+58 in three months) Known number of ARKs in the world: 8.2 billion Amount paid for the right to... Read more Community update 2021-04-26
share on Twitter

Announcing an ARK plugin for Open Journal Systems (OJS)

By Yasiel Pérez 2021-04-21
I am happy to share with the ARK community an open source plugin that I developed for creating and resolving ARKs with Open Journal Systems (OJS). It lets OJS journal publishers assign and use ARKs... Read more Announcing an ARK plugin for Open Journal Systems (OJS)
share on Twitter

The Louvre collection goes online with 483,000 ARKs

By The ARK Alliance 2021-03-26
[ With permission the present post is largely based on this press release. ] The Louvre, the world’s largest art museum, recently announced the exciting news that for the first time ever, its entire collection is available... Read more The Louvre collection goes online with 483,000 ARKs
share on Twitter

Recent Articles:

Announcing the ARK Alliance
ARKs at PIDapalooza
Community update 2021-01-26
New service: ARKetype
Ten persistent myths about persistent identifiers
Website
Twitter

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp