ARK v1.0 Released!

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jess Ogden

未读,
2011年7月24日 07:01:172011/7/24
收件人 ark...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to cross-post, but thought any developers out there would like to know too!

Announcement:

After much hard work over the last year, v1.0 is now released! The latest code has been uploaded to Sourceforge and the website and wiki has been given a much needed face lift! We're all really excited about the new ARK which features a whole new look, a streamlined installation, and a wealth of new functionality including automated file uploads, greater mapping capabilities, improvements to search functions and much, much more. For more information on the latest news and to download the new code please take a look at the website. We are looking for feedback on the latest release - so please don't hesitate to post here with any questions or comments!

And congrats to everyone who made the latest release possible!

Best,
Jess Ogden
回复全部
回复作者